Friday, January 13, 2006

Weird

I've been seeing a meme floating around to list 5 weird things about yourself. 5 is such a small number. I'm sure given 30 minutes in a quiet room and transcriipts of this blog you guys could come up with 5000 weird things about me. I will speak to one right now because of a conversation I had with my sister that made me realize: 1. I am not alone in my weirdness. 2. It may be in my genes. 3. Thank the Lord I'm adopting and can't pass on the crazy DNA.
I'm freakish about the mail. Jon's not allowed to check it because he might throw out things he considers "Junk". Hey, I don't know how I got on the off shore sports betting list either but if those nice people took the time to mail me something then I want to at least skim over it! I can't wait for the mail to come and it sucks if all we get is flyers and ads. So I was outside with the pugs the other day talking to my sister on the phone when this conversation occured:

Me: Ohh, the mail's here.
S: Really? I wish mine was here. *Sidebar- Sara's mail person is such a bitty that they won't deliver AT ALL if a car is parked too close to the box. OMG.
Me: Yeah, they just pulled up.
S: Mine always comes so late.
Me: Well if you want to hold on I'll go check it and tell you what I got.
S: That would be cool. I love the mail.
Me: Me too, me too.

No comments: