Saturday, January 14, 2006

A few things...

1. Thank you to everyone who left a comment and de-lurked! I hate that word though, so I just think of you as silent visitors, window shoppers at blog town. Anyway, thanks again and let me know if there's anything you'd like to see more of, less of, etc.

2. Up for Grabs: I had a package on my porch today that included a coupon for $5.00 off any Enfamil baby formula purchase. The coupon expires Feb 26, 2006 so the first person who wants it just email me at blessblog at yahoo dot com with your name and address and I'll pop it in the mail for you.

3. Adoption news: there is none. We put the paper chase on hold over the holidays. But starting next week I'm diving in full force again. I want to be DTC by March if possible. I also picked the holiday season to refinance the house. IDIOT timing on my part. We've just been so busy. But I'm on it like blue bonnet now!

4. Partay: My MIL needs a few things from Pampered Chef so I thought I'd turn that one order into an online party. If you would like to purchase anything from my Pampered Chef party just click here. If you spend more than $50 you will get these fabulous heart themed kitchen towels free! In order for your order to be credited to my party you have to type in my name on the website. Leave a comment with your email address or email me for my last name if you don't have it. If you are local click ship to host to save on shipping and I will deliver your order to you. Tell your friends, family, co-workers, cell mates. Spread the word! Thank you so much!

No comments: