Sunday, January 22, 2006

Go Jo Jo, it's your birthday!

We're gonna party like it's your birthday! My nephew Joey turned 1 on the 18th and we celebrated his birthday today. Friends, family, and 147 children. Well, it seemed like there were that many! They were all so cute and had a big time. Joey had fun eating cake for the first time. The party was only about 2 hours long but it felt like it lasted about 3 days. I looked around at one point amidst all the noise and chaos and thought "This will be my life someday". There is nothing more fun than a full crazy house full of kids having the best time. It looked like a toy store exploded in there. We taught the kids how you could rub a balloon on your head and it would stick to your head and the wall. They thought we were magic!
I absolutely can not wait to have kiddie birthday parties at my house!

No comments: