Monday, January 23, 2006

And the party don't stop


Today is my FIL's birthday. We went out to their house for dinner and cake tonight. I remember when 58 seemed so old. But they say 60 is the new 40. When I was a teenager I thought 35 was old. I thought for sure I'd be married by 25 and have babies by 30. Funny how things change and now 35 doesn't seem so old anymore!

Speaking of parties....don't forget I'm having an online Pampered Chef party! If you would like to purchase anything from my Pampered Chef party just click here. If you spend more than $50 you will get these fabulous heart themed kitchen towels free! In order for your order to be credited to my party you have to type in my name on the website. Leave a comment with your email address or email me for my last name if you don't have it. If you are local click ship to host to save on shipping and I will deliver your order to you. Tell your friends, family, co-workers, cell mates. Spread the word! Thank you so much!

No comments: