Sunday, January 15, 2006

All malled up


Yesterday I went to the big mall with Shannon, my sister Sara and my nephews. I love this picture of Joey with his foot all up on the table while we were having lunch. They were having some great sales on baby clothes and Shannon racked up. While there we ran into Melissa and her family. It was good to see them and Melissa looked great! We also saw some cute nursery art. While looking at it I was thinking I can so do this. I took a picture for inspiration later. I'm thinking I'd like the nursery to be fun and bright and we'll go with a bug theme- ladybugs (of course) and dragonflies, bees, butterflies, the works. After the mall Shannon and I worked on some crafty business and I completed a shower gift. I can't post a picture yet cause the shower is next week, but it's way cute!

No comments: