Sunday, July 31, 2005

Tidbits

~Do you ever wonder what you look like to other people? Sometimes mid conversation I'll find myself thinking things like Does my face look weird right now? Why is she/he looking at me like that? I bet my mouth moves around all funny. Or you go through life thinking you look one way then you see a candid photo of yourself and think- who the hell is that?
~I don't like the word cusp. I don't ever want to be on the cusp of anything. It sounds like something you can barely get out of your mouth. cusp. bleh.
~Lately I've been craving Chef Boyardee beef ravioli like a mad woman. No idea why. But for some reason, right now, it is soooo good. Even bought the mega pack at Sams. Periodically I'll go through cravings like that- one week all I'll want to eat is cereal or something. Right now it is canned pasta. Wonder why that is.
~My eyebrows are out of control. For no apparent reason over the last few weeks they have decided that midday they will turn up on the ends like I'm Jack Nicholson or something. It's maddening.
~I wish I knew how to make a cute little banner for my blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can work on a banner for you if you like. Just let me know...nctrnl@gmail.com...