Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Gone to Guam


Jon's cousin and his wife are in the Coast Guard and they just got deployed to Guam for 3 years. Guam! That's so far! They have two sweet little girls who will be big girls by the time we see them again! But they are settling into island life quite well, and we'll be sure to wave as we fly over on our way to China!
Oh, and a couple of you have asked about the job hunt. It's going well I suppose. I've been on a few interviews and have had some offers, but I'm being choosy. One place was in a bad part of town, one wanted me to commute 1.5 hours one way, one job meant traveling and sales. I need something I'm going to be happy with in the long run, and something that is family friendly. I've got some more leads to call this week, so we'll see how that goes. I'm blessed that our house payment doesn't depend on my paycheck, and that I don't have to rush into anything. But I'm antsy- the quicker I bring in a paycheck, the quicker we go to China!

No comments: