Sunday, July 02, 2006

Hole-y Hole-y Hole-y

Hello my snarky little badgers!
I was on the phone with my sister the other day when I was privy to this directive:
"Jacob, get your finger out of your hole!" Dumb me asked what hole. Apparently my 3 yr old nephew has discovered his poop chute. Then she said to him "Well, at least get your finger out of your hole long enough to give me a hug." Yikes. Me thinks I'd be directing him to the Purell first.
A little while later Jake ran to tell her he'd just gone poo poo in the potty. Yay! So Sara went to go see and to make sure he flushed. She found a poo skid mark trail from the bathroom through the foyer into the playroom. Jake had actually gone poo poo in his pants. Then dropped his trousers and carried the poo to the potty to fool his mama. Poor Sara had to spend the next half hour cleaning skid marks!
Please tell me girls don't do this sort of thing!

No comments: