Wednesday, July 26, 2006

You know it's hard out here for a pimp

So I decided to pimp out some of the things that are making me very happy lately (you know, besides family, friends, and the Price is Right)

~My favorite lip balm ever is this Mentha Lip Shine by CO Bigelow. You can get it at Bath & Body Works. It comes in clear and tinted shades. It smells and tastes and feels so good! My nephew Jake loves it and tries to swipe it every time I'm over there. He calls it "Shanny Lip". I got my first tube in my Christmas stocking last year and have been addicted ever since.

~I heart Tupperware. One of my favorite products is the Flatoutcontainer. These smash flat for storage. Plus I can stash one in my bag when we go to dinner at the parents' house for leftovers. They are forever sending us home with leftovers and this way I don't have to keep up with other people's storage containers. So cool.

~My other favorite Tupperware thing is the Insulated Tumber with Drip Less Seal. I scored a buy one get one free deal on the new aqua ones. These things are awesome. I use mine all the time. They work with any straw and don't spill and will keep a drink cold for hours. Even in a hot car!

~Another favorite thing of mine is anything free and movies. So you can imagine my delight when I found out that a movie I've been dying to see -Little Miss Sunshine- is holding free advanced screenings! Click on the link and see if you can catch it for free in your town!

So, are there any fabulous things out there that you know of that I'm missing out on? Share!

No comments: