Thursday, July 06, 2006

Wired up!

Hello my snippy little scallywags!
I am so excited! I think I have sleep apnea. Jon swears I do. So I told my doctor and they referred me to a sleep doctor and next Monday night I get to go be a science experiment! I will have to spend the night at some sleep clinic and try to sleep while attached to a million wires and probes. I wonder if they'll let me watch my tape. You never really get to see yourself sleep. I wonder what sounds I make and if I roll around a lot. I've heard that I'm a noisy girl. Then, once they prove I have sleep apnea I'll get fitted for a CPAP machine and mask that I'll have to wear to bed to keep me breathing all night. Sexy. There's nothing hotter than a chick with a bunch of tubes coming out of her head and going up her nose. I'll be beating Jon off with a stick!

No comments: