Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Girls and Boys

My nephew Jake started pre-school today. How on earth? He's only 2 & 1/2. He's so excited though and showed off his turtle backpack and his little lunch box on Sunday. So cute. Man, it seems like he was just born! Joey's now 8 months old. It hit me that he's about the age my girls will be when we get the referral. Wow. He's tooling around in his walker now, just dying to run around if only his little legs would let him. And he makes the cutest little crooked face when you point the camera at him now. Ooh, did you see that? I said my girls. I'm trying not to get my hopes up that we'll get referred twins, but we would just love that. Ever since our home visit we've both started talking more about our girls than just Ling Ling. It's so hard not to get excited. One would be a blessing, but two? Two would complete our family and make my dreams come true.

No comments: