Tuesday, August 23, 2005

She works hard for the money

So today was my second day at my new fabulous job that I haven't told y'all about yet. I looove my boss- he reminds me of Vern from Trading Spaces. I can't say the name of the company, don't wanna be Dooced my first week. I am excited about this job and it's future potential. Plus, I hear there may be a Blackberry somewhere with my name on it. The techno geek in me is way excited.

In adoption news Jon and I wrote our autobiographies this weekend and I mailed them off last night. Jon's was so funny. In the part where you describe what type of child you want he put the basics like 0-12 months, female, twins, but then he added non-smoker. Good thing you cleared that up. How many infants do you know that have the hand eye coordination to smoke!

No comments: