Saturday, August 27, 2005

Long, long ago

I've been tagged again.

10 Years Ago: I was 22, just starting my first real job. Still recovering from ending a 4 year relationship with my first real love. Spent the rest of the year dating various punks.

5 Years Ago: I was preparing for my March wedding and had been working for my last employer for about a year. Jon and I had just moved in together- my first time living with a boy ever.

1 Year Ago: I was recovering from surgery and a ruptured cyst and dealing with a few rounds of Clomid.

Yesterday: Spent the day at my sister & BIL's new house watching my nephews so my sister could unpack. So fun- getting in practice taking care of babies. Two at once is a lot!

5 Snacks I Enjoy: red grapefruit, grapes, Ritz chips, brie, cereal.

5 Songs I Know All The Words To:

Wally-Aslyn
All That Jazz- Chicago soundtrack
Grease & Grease 2 soundtrack
It takes 2- Rob Bass
I need love- LL Cool J- I swear if I could replace all my brain space that is taken up by song lyrics with productive information, I'd be a millionaire.

5 Things I Would Do With $100 Million:

Retire
Adopt lots of children.
Divide a portion up between our immediate families -- my parents, sisters and Jon's parents -- enough to cover off all their debts and then some
Donate a large portion to charities I believe in -- Susan G. Komen Foundation, church, United Way, and some additional children's charities.
Invest in real estate -- a house in the mountains, etc.

5 Places I Would Run Away To:
Key West
the mountains
Ireland
Las Vegas
French Countryside


5 Things I Would Never Wear:
a tube top
a thong bathing suit
stirrup pants
those butt crack cleavage jeans
stilettos (I would break my neck)


5 Favorite TV Shows:
Scrubs
Grey's Anatomy
Desperate Housewives
Lost
Seinfeld

5 Biggest Joys:
napping with Jon and the pugs
playing with my nephews
dreaming about Ling Ling and adoption day
traveling and exploring new places
game night with the family

5 Favorite Toys:
Digital Camera
eMac
Electra bike
Sony Clie
Old school playstation with Centipede

5 People I Tag To Do This (if you haven't already):
whoever wants to play! just leave me a note in my comments!

No comments: