Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Belated

I totally forgot to mention this...Saturday was my blog's 4th birthday! I started blogging a few months after getting married to chronicle our marriage and because it was easier than writing in a journal. I've hopped urls a little bit, so that's why my archives here only go back so far, but I've been blogging faithfully for 4 years now.

In job news...ok here's what I can say about my job right now (more later I promise)- I am working for a great guy who manages a large team of sales agents for a large, established company in the finance/insurance/annuity field. He wants to grow his team while training his new agents in the field. That's where I come in. I'm doing his recruiting, interviewing, scheduling, lead calls, etc. All the stuff he can't do from the field. That way he spends more time out with his clients and agents and I take care of the office stuff. I don't have to wear pantyhose (HALLE FREAKING LUJAH). My hours are really flexible and I can work 2 days a week from home. This is looking to be something I can continue with once my babies are home. Yep, Ani asked if we were looking at adopting more than one, and yes, we're looking to adopt twins. We're asking for them, they are rare in China, and we may not get them, but it doesn't hurt to ask. So I'm really excited about everything. Esp the perks. My boss told me "You know I'm a great gift giver. Hey I love your bag, is that Coach?" Now that's a good sign. A great gift giver who can spot a Coach bag? Sign me up!

No comments: