Sunday, August 28, 2005

I am

On my adoptive mom's to be board on MSN this topic came up the other day and it was interesting. So here's a little peek as to who I am.

I am:
Jon's wife
Ike & Kea's mom
Ling Ling & Mei Mei's mom to be
Morgan & Sara's sister
Jake & Joey's aunt Shanny
allergic to pennicillin & hydrocodiene
5 feet 7 inches tall
a bad driver
a marketer's dream
a bad cutter, chopper & dicer
fair skinned
infertile
happily married
not a fan of heat or sweat
a happy traveler
scared of the dark
itchy- I have excema
a natural blonde
fun to hang with
witty
bossy
a techno geek
a voracious reader
a girlie girl
competitive
a messy cook
a cheap drunk- no tolerance
a great gift giver
a great gift receiver
crafty
easily distracted
persuasive
confident
Irish on both sides through and through
unsure
never on time
thirsty
a good friend
more and more every day

What are you?

No comments: