Thursday, May 05, 2005

Tease me

I've been thinking of setting up a separate site just for the adoption. My sister is the only one in my family who really knows about my blog, and I'd like to keep it that way. But I'd also like to share our progress with the adoption with our family and friends. Plus, it's not all I think about. It's only about 99% of what's on my mind these days. ;) So this blog deals with other topics too. Andrea left a comment about a tool that can help me with all this. So...in the coming days I'll get something set up. Thank you Andrea!

The 1% of my brain that's not thinking about the adoption is currently obsessed, errr...focused on this particular bag Coach has decided to use to tease me.

Not only do I have a thing for Coach anyway, but I love this shade of green and the whole ladybug thing...well the Chinese consider them good luck. So they are sort of a symbol a lot of American families have adopted as part of their Chinese adoption experiences. So it touches my heart. But it will not be touching my hands as every cent is going to the Lingling fund. Sigh. Man how cute would I be toting this bag around?! Damn Coach!

No comments: