Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Why don't you...


~Check out the Super Summer Sale at Bellatini!. Hurry- only 12 Summer designs remain. Leave a comment if you'd like to be on my mailing list for advance notice of sales and new items. I'm clearing out the inventory to make room for fabulous new Fall designs! Order 3 or more items for a shipping discount and bonus gift!

~Help me to abolish the saying "What happens in ______, stays in ________." I'm so sick of that. Cause y'all, people are gonna find out. And if you wear a tshirt that has that saying on it, they're really gonna find out what you did.

~Go watch Fl@vor of Love 2. Try and catch the rerun of the season premiere. People- one girl pooped on the floor and talked about it like it was normal. On national tv. I still don't know what to say about that. And here I thought I'd seen it all on VH1! Holy canoli! Poop! On the floor! Then showed her face! And was like "It could happen to anyone." Yikes!

~Sign up for the Bloggy Parade of Homes! The more the merrier!

No comments: