Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Bloggy Parade of Homes- Week 2

This week's theme is living rooms. So take and post pics on Friday of your living rooms, dens, family rooms, etc. We have a formal living room and a family room and I just don't get the formal rooms. My mom keeps telling me one day we'll use it and appreciate having the formal living room, so I guess we're waiting on that day to come!
Remember to post what state you live in and your favorite part of your living room. Also, be sure to leave a comment so we'll know you've posted. This week I'll create links in the body of my email of those who post. I'm assuming if you're participating this week too that you're in this for the long haul.
Don't forget everyone's invited so join in! You're not too late. Just post pics on Friday of both the living rooms and entry/foyer.
I'm so pleased with the participation so far. I LOVE seeing everyone's houses. I really think our homes can reflect our personalities, and I'm just nosey really, so I'm eagerly awaiting each Friday!

No comments: