Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Tagged & BPOH Week 4 Theme Reveal

I've been tagged by Oscar. Here are the rules:

List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets. Tag 5 friends and list them. Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people. Don’t forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!
***We have a house full of pets and you guys probably know the older ones pretty well by now, so I've chosen to focus this quizzy thing on Miss Molly.

1) Molly loves loves loves water. She loves playing in it and tries to bite it if it is coming out of a hose, sprinkler or faucet.
2) Like Oscar, our pugs have disctinct smells. Ike's always smelled like Fritos. Kea smells like summer (mix of the beach & pool), and Molly smells like pecans.
3) Molly cuddles with our cat DaBrie. They groom each other and share kisses.
4) Molly grabs the hems of my pants and skirts with her teeth and will follow me around the house like this for a while. Coming down the stairs in a skirt with Molly holding my hem makes me feel all bridal.
5) Molly squeals like a stuck pig when we come home, even if we've only been gone 15 minutes. Guess her attention span isn't all that long!

I’m tagging:
Anyone who'd like to play. I've seen this game all around BloggyLand so I don't wanna make anyone do it all over again. If you play though, please let me know via comments so I can come check out your answers.

BPOH- Week 4 Theme: kitchens . If you'd like to join the parade please take some pictures of your kitchen and post them on your blog on Friday. Then come here and let me know via comments that your entry is up. Let us know what your favorite part of your kitchen is, besides doing the dishes! Heh.
So, I just found out that another blogger hosted a tour of homes last month. Our tour is small potatoes compared to theirs, but we've spread ours out over a few weeks and I like that better I think. They did theirs all in one shot. Some gorgeous homes, go check em out. I like touring weekly each room cause it gives us a more intimate look at things. Boo Mama did a great job with her tour though! Great minds think alike, what can I say?! ;) One of her readers had a good idea that I think we should hijack. That is to do a Holiday BPOH. What do y'all think?

No comments: