Saturday, April 01, 2006

16 candles

Tomorrow is my sister Morgan's 16th birthday. Today was her party. I can not believe she is 16. I was 17 when she was born and she was my favorite thing ever. She still ranks right up there. It is almost as if she was raised with 3 moms. I truly believe that my love for her comes as close as it possibly could to the love a mother has for her child. She may be 6 feet tall and gorgeous and have boobs now, but she will always be my sweet pea.
We threw a fiesta! Taco bar, pinata, games. So much fun! I made up a bobbing for sombrero wearing rubber ducks trivia game that the girls really loved. We had a blast. Susan and Olivia were able to stop by and Olivia had a big time with the maracas. Oh, and I made a cake that I decorated within an inch of its life. I don't always subscribe to the theory of less is more. The girls, and most importantly Morgan, had a fabulous time!

No comments: