Friday, March 31, 2006

More wedding jewelry

Ok, the package is safely in Baltimore and the bride has seen her jewelry so I can post pictures. I'm sure by now you know the drill about clicking to enlarge. These are her earrings (taken on a purple backdrop as they are clear) The wedding colors are silver/platinum and purple/lavender so she wanted me to use those colors a bit in the jewelry. Bride's bracelet: Bride's necklace: Some of the beads photograph funny. I didn't use any yellow or brown. The bridesmaids' jewelry is really similar but with more color. MOH's earrings: Bridesmaids' bracelet: Bridesmaids' necklace (kind of looped on itself cause I couldn't get it in the frame and keep it close up without looping)
Laura the bride was really happy with everything and even said it was better than anything she could have bought. That is the best compliment when you work so hard for someone! I'm so excited for them and can't wait to see pictures! I so wish I could be there, but adoption budgets and sweet 16 birthday parties (my little sister) keep me in the Carolinas. At least a little part of me will be there!

No comments: