Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Oh no she didn't!


I have a confession to make. I am 32 years old and I love me some trash tv. Esp anything aired by VH1 or MTV. You know those challenges when the Real World people fight the Road Rules people? Big fan. Celebrity Fit Club? Love it! But I have to say my latest guilty pleasure has been Flavor of Love. Now, any tiny little man that wears a giant clock and repeatedly shouts out his own nickname is admittedly annoying. BUT, these women! So bitchy! And they kiss him! OMG it is like a car wreck! Can't! Look! Away! I was in trash tv heaven when Pumkin spit on New York. I watched the finale and was so excited when they announced there would be a reunion special in 2 weeks. Woohoo! Jon is ashamed of my entertainment choices. He told me the other day "You know, for a smart girl your taste in tv shows is atrocious." That may be, but don't think I won't be setting the dvr to record the next Surreal Life!

No comments: