Monday, March 27, 2006

Gadget love

I was watching that show I want that on HGTV the other night and they showed this cool little thing I'd seen in some catalog somewhere before. It was a hook that hangs your purse from the table when you're dining out so it doesn't have to go on the floor. Nifty. Since Jon is Captain SafetyPants I can't hang my bag on the back of my chair or put it in an empty seat. It must be on the floor between my feet or surgically implanted in my body before we eat out anywhere. So this thing was just what I needed. They called it a Purse Pal. I Googled it and found the website. I was dismayed to find that they ran $29 and up. Each! So I kept looking and checked eBay. Sure enough I found a huge selection at much better prices ($6!). They come in a ton of colors and designs. I bought one for my mom and gave it to her when we went to lunch the other day. Here's what they look like from the table top: And here are the purses hanging way off the dirty floor: . Oh, and the hooky thing folds flat and tucks into a little black case that slips into your purse. Tiny, but mighty. Ah, my love for gadgets combined with my purse obsession- love it!

No comments: