Thursday, March 02, 2006

Wood

March 3rd is our 5th anniversary. Traditionally we would exchange gifts made out of wood this year. Ok...... Instead we will be celebrating by taking a relaxing mini holiday in Wilmington nc. We're staying at the fabulios Bali house. www.balihousenc.com
Fabulous I mean. Typing with thumbs only is hard.
The pugs are with is and we can't wait to take them to the beach for the first time!
I didn't want to BLOG about coming here cause this is our 3rd try and I didn't want to jinx it. We were supposed to be Greer this time last year but I got sick and had to have another d&c. Then we tried to come in October but tropical storm Tammy screwed that up for us. This time I am healthy, the weather forecast is perfect sunny and cool and we are determined to have a fabulous weekend!
Sent via BlackBerry from Cingular Wireless

No comments: