Wednesday, March 22, 2006

3 little mirrors

Thank you for all the compliments on our bathroom. We would have loved to do more (like rip out the vanity and put in a pedestal sink-drool) but we're on the famous adoption budget. So we're poor and I was faced with this big bare wall right across from the toilet. I wanted something fun to look at while you're taking care of bidness. So one day at IKEA I found these cute little 10x10 mirrors in unfinished wood for $1.99 each. I bought 3, cause everything looks better in odd # assortments, and brought them home. Where they sat for months while I waited to get inspired on how to finish them to match the bath. Then I found these cute vintage luggage labels at FLAX and I knew they would be perfect.
I sorted through the labels and arranged them the way I thought looked pretty good.
I used Mod Podge to seal the deal. We hung them all in a row. I'm pretty pleased with my cheapie wall art!

No comments: