Sunday, April 23, 2006

Killer party

The Party Lite party went really well! Shannon did a fabulous job and bonus- I got to meet Alfred's Mom .AM is way cute and fun. And not once did I think about killing her. Her husband was so worried she'd be murdered as soon as she stepped through my door. Bless his heart. I just don't have the time and energy to blog for over 4 years on the off chance AM would read my blog, come to my house so I could kill her.
Now, it is not too late for those of you who couldn't come and would still like to place an order! Here's what you need to do:
1. Click Here
2. Enter password: ELX4
3. Click on PartyLite Products (at the top). From there, you can view the
catalog.

When you find exactly what you would like to order, just email me and we'll take care of the rest!

Sunday PL Shannon and I went to the Apple store. She's been needing a new computer- esp with this new PL venture and I talked her into a Mac. We parked and had to walk through Dillards to get to the Apple store and lo and behold as soon as we walked in there was the Croc display. They had the Athens flip flops for sale finally. Unless I have to get dressed up, I wear flip flops exclusively from March-October (November if it is warm enough). I tried a pair on and that was it. So I went home with these:
They are by far the most comfortable flip flops I have ever worn. I will not be returning to Old Navy for my summer footwear any longer. So sorry O.N.
Anyway, we made it to the Apple store and a very cute Apple man walked Shannon through her purchase. We went to her house and got her hooked up and she fell in love. So did I. My eMac is now about 1.5 years old and since then Apple has hooked up with Intel. Shannon's Mac Mini is so freakin fast. She couldn't get over all the things you can do with a Mac and was so pleased with her purchase. I was too cause I would have hated it if she spent all that money on my suggestion and hated it!
But you know what they say, once you go Mac, you never go back!

No comments: