Tuesday, April 18, 2006

With all the frills upon it

This is Ling Ling's Easter basket. It was full of sweet goodies like a switchplate for her room with ladybugs on it, a lady bug & shamrock bookmark (Yay for the Irish reference), and an adorable sun bonnet. My MIL & FIL had it waiting for us when we got to their house for Easter dinner. Jon had to work Easter til 3 so I had brunch at my BIL's mom's house with Mom, Hale, Sara, Marc, the boys, Marc's brother, his wife & their son. It was fun watching all the boys running around finding eggs. Then we drove south to my inlaws' where we had dinner with them and aunts and uncles and cousins. Jon and I also had Easter baskets for us. I received a sparkly ladybug pin- very cute, along with yummy candy and lip balms. Jon got his standard Starbucks card and some other goodies. We are too spoiled. What was funny though is that I'd found LL a ladybug Easter basket too and picked it up. Maybe it is a sign we'll get twins after all- what else will I do with 2 ladybug baskets?

No comments: