Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Reality Check

The high I was on courtesy of hospital drugs has worn off. The post op bleeding has started. The horrible reality of what I've done is kicking in. I don't feel well. I'm going to lay down for a while. And thank you even more again for your sweet kind words and wishes. mwah!
I was going to tell you all about this new group I started at Google groups, but the screen is getting blurry. So you'll have to wait. But trust me, it's a good idea. Ok, Recently a small group of bloggy girls met up in Memphis for a weekend of fun and frivolity and it occured to me that it would be nice to be able to organize meet ups with fellow bloggy friends regularly. But I
wanted some way to do it in an organized fashion, seperate from my blog. Something easy to keep up with. Then it hit me- start the Have Blog, Will Travel group! How cool will it be to be able to look up bloggy friends easy peasy when you're going on a trip. Example: if you're travelling to SC and wanted to know if any of your blog friends lived close enough to meet up for lunch, you could just scroll through and check without having to pull up a million blogs! I know, I know, I'm a genius! Ha! Kidding! Now, this is still under construction so bear with me as I get things rolling!
So email me or leave your email in a comment if you'd like to join or get more info. I'm all about planning a big bloggy bash!
Ok, off to bed now...

No comments: