Sunday, June 25, 2006

A myriad, a plethora, a bevy if you will

Of jumbled thoughts.

-Love the word bevy. Sounds like the name of your favorite babysitter or that fun girl in class.
-My hair has decided after 30 plus years that it wants to be curly. Esp when it is hot and humid out. But only in one spot. This is driving me insane.
-No more bleeding! For a few days now! I'm free!
-Adoption update: Not sure if I've mentioned this of late, but everything is kind of on hold til we raise/save some more money. Which sucks, but we're getting there.
-I don't understand the point of sesame seeds. Do they have a taste at all? They never really stick to buns. They just fall off. And if I planted one, what would grow?

-There is an inordinate amount of toddler nudity going on over at my sister's house. Makes for great photos, but you know the neighbors are groaning! I've never seen a kid love to be nakey as much as my nephew Joey. Combine that with his inclination for exploring and that makes for some Fun Times!
-A table full of people at a restaurant who do NOT look and coo at a baby is so much more odd to me than seeing a group of adults coo and goo goo at a child.
-More and more I find myself disliking drinking anything out of a glass glass. Plastic and acrylic is fine. Classy right?
-I think my eyebrows have shifted over time (and due to some bad plucking on my part I'm sure) and now I think they are totally off center. I don't think there is a way to fix this.
-I have so much to do around the house, and all I want to do is nap and watch VH1. Damn that Celebreality!

No comments: