Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Medical Disaster

So I went to the doctor yesterday because Jon was sure I was growing a brain tumor since my eye turned all bloody. I knew it was just a blood clot thing, but went to the Dr. anyway. Turns out I'm officially anemic and will have to start taking RX iron. I'm also being put on high blood pressure meds. And, as if that weren't enough, I'm going for a sleep study next month cause Jon noticed I stop breathing when I'm sleeping. I think that should be fun though. I've always wanted to be part of a study of some sort.

In other news, Monday was a rough day and I slept through a good bit of it. Around 3 I took the pugs out back. I still had bed hair, and if any of you have seen me in the a.m. you know that is some skeeeery stuff. I still had my long green night shirt on. I threw open the deck gate/door and directly across from me on my neighbor's deck was a realtor and a hopeful home buying family. My neighbor is selling their house. That slipped my mind at the moment. Molly was squealing and jumping all around, Ike was barking, Kea was howling, and I looked like some sort of zombie. Miraculously their house went under contract yesterday! So either those are some brave people or they went away screaming and some other poor soul bought that house!

No comments: