Monday, June 05, 2006

Betrothed


Hale kept calling my mom his betrothed right up til it was time for the wedding. Now he's switched to wife. He's so excited. It is so cute. He is trying to lay down the law now as the "official Grandpa" that there will be no crossdressing or nail painting on the boys, but we'll see how long that lasts!
I have pictures for you! There are more but these are the ones from my camera. The ceremony was gorgeous on a beautiful day. The wind was pretty killer but my mom escaped wind tunnel hair by using hair spray that must have been developed by NASA cause the girl looks fabulous from start to finish. While my hair was super foxy before we left but by the time we got back I looked like I'd been dragged behind a truck! Click here for ceremony photos and here for more fun photos from our trip!

No comments: