Saturday, June 18, 2005

The Pantless Wonder

That's what Jon calls me- the pantless wonder. I just don't like wearing pants. Clothes really, on the bottom half of me. If I had my way, I would be able to wear big, blousy shirts or baby doll dresses, and bloomers. Oh, and flip flops. Kind of like an ice skater's outfit minus the skates, and a little more roomy up top. Now, it's not that I think I look like a supermodel or anything. I'm not wanting to show the world my legs or tush. I just feel all restricted. I don't mind swishy skirts as much, but you can't wear those everywhere, and then you have to have just the right top. Just the other day Lisa and I were talking and she said "You'd do anything not to wear pants." It's so true. All I have to do is change society's idea of how a woman should dress and I'll be all set!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like women who walk around in their underwear in their house. There's nothing sexier. Kinda like in Lost In Translation when she's walking around in her hotel room...