Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Thankful

I hope everyone out there has a fabulous Thanksgiving!

Every year at Thanksgiving I make a list of what I'm thankful for. This year I'm thankful for:
~my wonderful family. I can't say enough about them. I love them so much for all their love, humor, dysfunction, silliness, and support.
~my incredible husband. I love him more every day and can't imagine me without him.
~our pugs. They really helped me through the hard parts of infertility. Made me feel like a mom even when my body failed me.
~Ling Ling. Our adoption keeps us motivated. We know you're out there baby girl. Every night I pray for you. Know we're coming to bring you home and that we love you like crazy already.
~the best friends in the world. Real life and bloggy. You guys give incredible support and it means the world. And my "regular" friends who are so not regular. You guys are amazing and are really family.
~faith and knowing that things really do happen for a reason.
~work. I love my job, my co-workers and my boss.
~our blessings. At some point during all the infertility and surgery woes I stopped and looked around and realized just how good I have it. To make a wonderful home with the man you love and be surrounded by love from your family and friends. I've got it made. And I thank God for that every single day.

No comments: