Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I see you baby

There's been some stats talk lately. Bloggers asking their readers to come out and comment. I wonder if all readers know that we know they are reading? If you didn't know, I use a service called Stat Counter. It tells me what country, state, and city you live in, how you got to my site, how long you stayed, what pages you looked at, where you access my blog from (work, home, library, etc). It's really interesting. I am always amused and intrigued when I see that someone from another country has visited. And how are you guys getting any work done? =) There's a whole list of employers on my stats sheet (including my old employer- yes I know you read my blog, I've always known). It's all very interesting to me- someone from the National Potato Board stopped by recently. Just so you know, I am a big fan of the spud. I get a lot of readers from medical centers & universities. Makes me wonder if I'm part of some top secret study! Ha! So, come out, come out. Leave a comment, send an email. I love to hear from you and I promise to answer. Any questions? Fire away! And thanks for stopping by, I hope your stay was enjoyable and that maybe you even cracked a smile or two.

No comments: