Thursday, November 17, 2005

Scenes from the crib

Ok so I still can't talk about the big deal, mainly because if it goes sour then I'll have to be all sad telling everyone about how it went sour. So humour me and let me kept it vague for now.
In the meantime I have some things to show you. I'm sure you know by now, but click on the pic to enlarge.
#1. I have successfully managed to keep a pot full of pansies alive, for now. There's also a gerber daisy in there that was doing great until Carl the Squirrel came and at its head. I know it was you Carl, and payback is a bitch. #2. I now present to you quite possibly the cutest pug photo ever. Ike & Kea lounging. They love to hang out on top of the sofa cushions. The ones that are supposed to be as tall or taller than the back of the sofa, but are now squished down and pitiful. This is why we don't buy $4000 sofas.
#3. My husband, God love him, is a stacker. I went to the bathroom last night to get ready for bed and came upon this sight. Jon had taken every roll of bath tissue that has been produced state side and stacked on our tissue roll holder. I'm fairly sure the sign at IKEA said it would hold like 4 rolls. My boy likes to plan ahead. Yep, they go all the way to the ceiling.

No comments: