Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Superhottie

Not too long ago I was in the den watching one of my favorite shows. The main character bent over in front of a man on the show. The man was married to a super skinny woman. When the main character bent over I heard from behind me "Woo, now he's getting a good look at a real woman!". Jon had walked in and was watching the show too. So I asked him what he thought about the main character's looks. He said he thinks she's a good representation of what a normal woman looks like and that she's attractive, that she reminds him of me. I asked would he go out with her, and he said sure thing cause she's hot. We were watching Super Nanny! My boy thinks Super Nanny is hot! How cute is that? Thank the Lord I don't have to compete with the Paris Hiltons of the world!

No comments: