Saturday, September 02, 2006

Weird food combo *updated



So I've been on a kick this week, eating this certain food combo that makes CSP's stomach turn. I love, and I mean look forward to it like a hot date love, cottage cheese and apple sauce. First you put the cottage cheese in a bowl, then pour the apple sauce over it. You do not stir them together or you lose the ability to taste them seperately then together kind of at the same time. Mmmm. I love it so much. Any of you have any favorite strange food combos?

*Jesser: Your sandwich sounds so good! I'm gonna have to try that. When I was little the idea of fruit and cheese weirded me out. Except oddly enough, the pears with shredded cheese they served at school!
I am shocked that anyone out there had even heard of my little combo. I came upon it by accident. I'm a little scared to try it with salsa or spaghetti sauce, but I'll try anything once.
Julie- I have no idea what a meat pie is. Like a chicken pot pie?
Richann- your mom's sandwich & dunking habit makes me shudder. Bleh! That totally tops my sister's old favorite: pimento cheese and grape jelly!

No comments: