Monday, September 11, 2006

Never Forget


This is one of the best short video tributes I've seen. Made me look at everything in a little different way. I don't have the words to write a sufficient tribute to those lost five years ago. I can't imagine the hurt, the loss, the pain. I thank God that my cousin who was working just a couple of blocks away from the World Trade Center made it home safely. I think because I was geographically and physically removed from the situation, safe at work that day miles and states away from NYC, that it didn't seem real at the time. It still sort of doesn't seem real. To know that kind of horror is just unimaginable. I pray my children will never experience anything like this in their lifetimes. One day I will tell them what happened, so they, like I, will never forget.

No comments: