Monday, September 18, 2006

Cap'n is in the hizz-ouse!


So this morning I'm getting ready for my day and I apply Dr. Feelgood while humming the song Dr. Feelgood- I can't help it, word association I guess. Fabulous product by the way, makes your face skin all smooth and helps combat shine. Plus it lasts forever which explains why I still have high dollar cosmetics on an adoption budget. While I'm handling the tin I somehow cut my finger. CSP notices me going for a bandaid and asks what happened. I explain.

CSP: Well, then it's time to get rid of that tin.
Me: Why?
CSP: Cause it's obviously a danger!

Well thank the good Lord that tin didn't up and kill me! I asked him (jokingly) if I should go for a tetanus shot after the killer tin cut. Cap then remarks to Molly that "your mother is over reacting." Now if that ain't the pot! Wonder why we call him Captain Safety Pants? Wonder no more my friends, wonder no more.

No comments: