Monday, September 25, 2006

Haste Ye Back


Haste Ye Back is painted on the sign you pass on the way out of the mountain house driveway. Every time I leave the mountain house I can't wait to go back. I really can't wait to get back together with my girls Shannon 2, Deb, and Susan.
We had a big time this weekend laughing, clapping, chillaxing, snacking, and did I mention laughing? I swear my face still hurts from laughing so hard. Deb, Shannon H & I met up Friday night at the house. The mountain house was built by my Papa's grandparents in 1903. So it's old. But not haunted I swear! We chatted and got settled and went to sleep. At around 3am Shannon H was in my room yelling and scaring the bejeebus out of me. Even though she's a black belt in some sort of Tae Kwon Jitsu she sent me down to check out a noise. It was the wind banging the door and not a mountain man ax murderer. So back to bed we went. Susan joined us early the next morning. We headed out for breakfast, shopping, and touring around. After dinner we went back to the house for game night. Deb brought us all fabulous light up tiaras that we sported during a fun round of Scattergories. After some late night gabbing we finally hit the hay. The next morning we put the house back together and hit the road for home. It was so wonderful to meet Deb and to spend time with Susan and Shannon. It was as if we've known each other forever and I can't wait for our next meet up! The LSKs will ride again!
*Note- I apparently had too much fun to take any decent pictures. So I'll be relying on my comrades for photographic support. But hear me- if any of you post pictures of my interpretive dance set to Prince's When Doves Cry, I will hunt you down and hurt you.

No comments: