Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Cap'n Misty Buttscar

CSP isn't the only captain round these parts today. Today is Talk Like A Pirate Day! Now matey, if you need some help talking like a pirate just click here or here. If ye be wanting yer own pirate name like mine, and who wouldn't want a name as feminine and sexy as Cap'n Misty Buttscar, click here. If ye be low on pirate booty, click here. If you can't decide how to accessorize your house pirate style, may I suggest a fabulous pirate welcome mat: I love pirates so much (shocker!) so I'm pleased to see all the pirate influence in this year's Halloween decor offerings online and in stores. I am ashamed though, I still haven't seen the 2nd Pirates of the Caribbean. That is so slack. At this point I suppose I'll just wait til it's out on dvd. I'll have to find some other way to celebrate TLAP day. Hmmmm, maybe I can get Cap'n SP to sport an eye patch!

No comments: