Saturday, February 11, 2006

Gettin Bloggy with it

Today we had our second Lifebook meeting. Shannon and Susan met over at my house and we all rode together. The meeting was good and informational, but most of us couldn't stop thinking and talking about Susan's trip to China on WEDNESDAY! So excited for her! I can't wait to see them all as a family when they return! After the meeting we went to Cheesecake Factory and hung out chatting. We talked about how some of our "real life" people thought meeting Bloggy people is weird. And I guess at first it might be weird. But I am so thankful for this blog and the people that are now a part of my life because of it. I have friends now who I can't imagine not being in my life. And the cool part is we all got to know a little about each other through our blogs. I think it is way cool that you can get to meet people with similar interests or hobbies etc. and you aren't limited by geography or your daily routine anymore. Technology is cool.

No comments: