Tuesday, December 20, 2005

No cohesive theme


Kanye West reminds me of a ventriloquist's dummy. I love his music, the way he dresses, he's as cute as can be, but his little face doesn't move except his mouth. He has stationary cheeks.
My dogs eat dust bunnies so cleaning ceiling fans is a hassle.
My biggest fears: being buried alive, becoming a tortured hostage, going blind, being burned alive, drowning.
I have so much to do.
I suck at time management.
Although I can use these things, I have no idea how they work: fax machines, the internet, tv, cell phones. Boggles my mind.
I don't like pasta salad (pasta should be hot in my book) or large doses of chocolate (cake, candy bars, solid chunks, ew).
I hate having to wear socks.
America's Funniest Videos is one of the best shows on tv. It never fails to crack me up.
Before I die I want to tour the inside of an 18 wheeler's truck cab.
Naps should be mandated by the government.
Also, before I die, I want to be a contestant on the Price is Right and Family Feud.
As I've gotten older I've lost my desire to go to: night clubs, loud concerts, the mall.
I've never been able to grow long fingernails. Or a garden.
I adore staying in hotels, traveling, going on cruises. Mainly for the fresh sheets and towels daily and the tiny toiletries.
I wonder if I'm stunting the growth of my eyelashes by wearing an eye mask to bed at night. (the picture is me trying to photograph my eyelashes but I can't seem to have one eye open and one closed at the same time. I know it is a terribly sexy picture. Try and control yourselves.)
My almost 3 year old nephew has the cutest voice- he could read the phonebook and I'd hang on every word. Except he can't read yet. One day.

No comments: