Sunday, December 11, 2005

Happy Birthday Husband!


Tomorrow is my husband Jon's 34th birthday. Since we've been on our adoption budget we only get 1 gift a year from each other. I'm so excited to give him his present. I can't tell you what it is yet cause he may be sneaky and come in here and read about it. I wish I could give him so much more. He deserves so much. He has the patience of a saint just to put up with all my shenanigans. He's quiet and a little shy so most people don't know him like I do. But I know he's a riot, and a big kid, a wonderful pug daddy, will make a fabulous daddy to Ling Ling & Mei Mei, my best friend, so very smart, extremely talented, scrumptious and handsome, loyal, easy going, and grateful. The last year or so has been rough and he's taken everything like a champ. I know this next year is going to be the best one ever. 3 is my lucky number and hopefully by his next birthday we'll be looking at our referral that will make us a family of 4. So happy birthday honey!

No comments: