Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Christmas Day

This year we spent Christmas day at my inlaws' house (we rotate every year) with my MIL, FIL, Marsha, Larry, and a ginormous tree. M & L are a couple that are great friends with my inlaws and us and they are very, very good to us. They couldn't have kids and are extremely supportive of our adoption. I digress. Jon's parents still give us stockings which is lots of fun. We ate way too much, had a great time hanging out with each other and then opened presents. Ling Ling & Mei Mei made out like bandits. I'm so ready to be a mom- I'm way more excited about presents for them than for me. We were on a strict budget this year (duh) so presents were few from us, but everyone liked what we picked out. For my MIL I found this scarf: She loves it- her nickname is Tootsie. My FIL is a judge so he got a big kick out of his disappearing civil liberties mug. Marsha & Larry loved their Eggstractor (who wouldn't?). I swear, Jon's parents are going to be such amazing grandparents. They put so much thought into everything. Baby chopsticks and a teeny rice bowl, 2 beautiful books, Ling doll, so much more. Click here to see all the goodies.

No comments: