Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Gettin the move on

We're moving at the crack of dawn tomorrow. I won't have internet access until Monday unless I'm at my mom's or sister's house. We're trying DSL this go round instead of cable internet, so we'll see how that goes. Anyone have any experience with DSL? Opinions? There is currently a ginormous moving truck in my driveway. CSP is so in love with it. He gazes at it lovingly. The last time we rented a moving truck it was a 25 foot monster that we drove all the way to Maryland just to go to IKEA and furnish our new house. Luckily this time we can make it to our destination in under an hour. I'm really excited for this move- one step closer to Ling Ling! Now, if I can just sucker someone into coming and cleaning the old house after we move...

No comments: