Saturday, May 13, 2006

Super Productive Organization Day!

I cleaned out and organized my pantry today. I threw out food that had expired as far back as 2004. Some jars of stuff that hadn't even been opened. Then I organized it all Sleeping with the Enemy style. I took a pictue I was so proud. Then I realized, who wants to see that?
I also did the same for our bookcase. It's a ginormous one and it was covered in a good 2 feet of dust. I've got a huge pile of books ready for our yard sale. Oh yeah, we're having another yard sale. Me and Shannon are joining forces again in a couple of weeks. It's way more fun if you include a friend. I'm so in the purging zone. I can't wait to get rid of all my junk, I mean, treasures that would look lovely in your home, You know, if you're in the area and want to shop in my driveway.

No comments: