Sunday, February 11, 2007

Sweet nothings

Friday night Jon was watching a Godsmack dvd and I noticed that the lead singer has a little star tattooed on his cheek.
Ooh, wouldn't that be cute? Like 3 little stars tattooed up by my eye?
Hmmm.
But tattooing your face really requires that you commit to a lifestyle that I'm just not cut out for. I guess I'm just not punk rock.
You're punk squishy.


My boy CSP & I went through the Jack in the Box drive through yesterday for some milkshakes. The JITB guy handed me a stack of napkins, 2 straws, AND a milkshake at once. I tried to grab it but the milkshake flew out of our hands and exploded on the ground. I stared at JITB guy all wide eyed while CSP just laughed and said "This is why you shouldn't be allowed out of the house, my little T-Rex."

4 comments:

Headmeister said...

Holy crap, I don't knwo why but everything about this post made me crack the hell up...! Great post T-Rex! ROFL!

Special K said...

Okay just don't tattoo a teardrop by your eye. That's prison code for "I've killed somebody." Seriously.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

LOL I was thinking the same thing as above..not tattooing a teardrop.
I thought about stars on my foot, like shooting stars. that would be cute. Do you have any tattoos?

Shannon said...

I do have 2 tattoos. On my lower back I have a sun/moon and on my right foot I have 3 ladybugs on some bamboo & a dragonfly.

Thanks for the teardrop tip. Don't wanna give the wrong impression! ;)