Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentine's Day!!


Hosted by Photobucket.com


My how they've grown! Click to enlarge the pic. Ike, Kea, Jon, & I wish you all a very happy Valentine's Day full of lurve!

We don't have any plans as our anniversary is in just a couple of weeks so we've never made a big deal of Valentine's Day. Plus, Jon's a grocery store manager and one of his departments is floral. And, sinve 99.9% of the men around here wait until on their way to their Valentine's dates to buy flowers, Jon's worked until midnight every Valentine's Day we've shared. I blame you, procrastinating men of America, for keeping my man away on a romantic holiday. So, it's me and the pugs tonight. But don't feel badly for me...we have a fabulous wedding anniversary plan in the works, and that is just a couple of weeks away!

Again, Happy Valentine's Day! Pugs & Kisses!

1 comment:

foodiechickie said...

You two have fun tonight!