Last month I posted a picture of a sausage ring I'd made. Some of you commented that you'd like to know more about it. I used to be a Pampered Chef consultant (great way to make money to pay for our wedding). That's when I learned the ring technique. The ring is made up of crescent roll dough with a filling inside. In this case I filled it with sausage and cream cheese, but the possibilities are endless.
Other rings you can make (click on the links for the recipes):
- cheeseburger ring: ground beef, cheddar cheese, ketchup, mustard
- chicken & broccoli ring: chopped chicken breast, shredded cheddar, broccoli, little bit of mayo to hold it all together (the linked recipe has it in a braid, but I find the ring easier to make and more visually appealing)
- ham florentine ring: ham, swiss cheese, spinach
- taco ring: ground beef, cheese, salsa
- cherry cheese ring: like a round cherry dessert
- apple ring: kinda like an apple pie or tarte with a hole in it
So I made another ring & took pictures as I went. Hey, I'm here for you.
Click here for step by step photos.